In the spirit of Spring we are drooling at this beautiful and delicious White Cosmopolitan Martini … you can’t go wrong with elderflower liqueur! Perfect for your bridal shower or engagement party.
There’s no fear of staining your cocktail dress with this cosmo — it’s made using white cranberry juice. The recipe is from “Cocktails and Amuse Bouches,” by chef Daniel Boulud and mixologist Xavier Herit.
- 1 pesticide-free, food-grade orchid
- Filtered water
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 3/4 ounce white cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Place orchid in a 2-inch round ice ball mold; fill with filtered water and freeze.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice, and lime juice; shake vigorously to combine and strain into a small carafe.
- Place orchid ice ball in a coupe; pour vodka mixture over ice ball. Serve immediately.